Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunpentown Energy Star 3.2-Cu Ft Double Door Refrigerator with Silver Door

Sunpentown Energy Star 3.2-Cu Ft Double Door Refrigerator with Silver DoorSunpentown Energy Star 3.2-Cu Ft Double Door RefrigeratorSunpentown Energy Star 3.2-Cu Ft Double Door Refrigerator with Silver Door.
I bought this from amazon because it came with free shipping. One caviat emptor is no reviews at all. Other reviews from other store website, SPT got a fairly good review from them. I decided to buy this brand vs the other brand that also sell 2-door fridge. However, after several days of its operation, I noticed the following turns of events:
1) The compressor sounds getting louder after a few days. (I had a different brand of fridge before, I don't have a problem sleeping at night)
2) The sounds of trickling water along with this annoying compressor sound worries me a lot. Hopefully, it won't spill on my wooden floor.
3) Only half of the freezer area is working. I can see that because only the front half is covered with ice, whereas the back half is not.
4) Even at night, the compressor kicks in at least every hour. I know that from the sounds of the compressors and the soothing sounds of water trickles.

Other reviewers suggest that the location of the fridge is important to extend the lifeline of this fridge; that's why I did make sure to put it in the coolest part of my bedroom, and it still started acted "funny" already with this extra precaution.
I am definitely about to return this fridge because I am tired of finding a new surprise from my new refrigerator. A moral from this purchase is that never buy merchandises without valid good reviews from any amazon customers, who already purchased the products.
Sunpentown Energy Star 3.2-Cu Ft Double Door Refrigerator with Silver Door READ MORE REVIEWSunpentown Energy Star 3.2-Cu Ft Double Door Refrigerator with silver.