Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sanyo SR-4912M Energy Star 4-8 9-Cubic-Foot Counter-High Refrigerator with Platinum Door

Sanyo SR-4912M Energy Star 4-8/9-Cubic-Foot Counter-High Refrigerator with Platinum DoorSanyo SR-4912M Energy Star 4-8 9-Cubic-Foot Counter-High Refrigerator with Platinum DoorThis Sanyo SR-4912M Energy Star 4-8/9-Cubic-Foot Counter-High Refrigerator with Platinum Door review:
I bought this fridge from Best Buy for $179 onsale. I drilled a hole down the top center and mounted a two tap tower. I removed the door shelves and replaced it with plexi-glass. I can now fit two 5 gallon cornelius kegs and a 5lb CO2 tank in the fridge. Works great and runs quietly.

and I've seen a bunch of them.
I just bought this fridge at Best Buy ($209.00 plus tax) and I love it.
I purchased it to replace two Magic Chefs that never worked. This fridge is super quiet and it is very rooomy. The door is made to hold a gallon container, but I can put two half gallons of milk and two quart size containers in only ONE bottom door shelf. So that still leaves the shelves in the fridge and the other two small shelves in the door to put stuff.
It got cold really fast too.
I am so happy with this purchase!

I live in a small cottage, and my full-size refrigerator bit the dust. Since I already have a small chest freezer, I decided that it was time to downsize my refrigerator. Almost everything that fit in the refrigerator compartment of my full-size fridge fit in this little thing--in a lot less space! I love that it doesn't have a freezer--as the freezers in these little things tend to be a waste of space. I think this is a great little fridge, and it looks great too!. read MoreSanyo SR-4912M Energy Star 4-8 9-Cubic-Foot Counter-High Refrigerator with Platinum Door.